Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Take Home The Bronze

This is quite possibly the only neutral bronzer on the market. However, this is right smack in the middle of all three. This is not too red, nor too yellow and not orange at all. It is light enough to work on me for most of the year and what’s more it always looks right and never like too much on. This is quite possibly the most natural bronzer that I have tried so far.

With a "beauty in five minutes" philosophy, you can now find theBalm's Paraben and Cruelty-Free products worldwide. This is mid-toned in color depth, but don't worry about overapplication. It gives lovely, believable color without a hint of tangerine fakery. As you know, The Balm does some of the best packaging. Not only does it always fit a particular retro theme, this time it is also styled as an award.

Bronzer / theBalm Cosmetics

It looks like skin and adds enough color to serve as a base for your blush and highlighter. This is even great for contouring as it isn’t super cool toned nor super warm toned. Just use a different brush and you can use this to create a natural shadow to carve out your features. There are three shades of this bronzer; Oliver, Thomas, and Greg. I'm olive skin toned and thomas is the perfect shade for me .

So let me show you what this looks like on. Above you can see a comparison of my face with and without bronzer. This bronzer warms up the face just enough, but without looking strange and unnatural.

Balm Beach

Inside, you get a mirror while the packaging is still slim and fits in the palm of your hand. Because whatever you say about this packaging, it is very practical if not perfect for travel.

This is my new favorite bronzer, I prefer it to... Our collection of bronzers deserves a s-TAN-ding ovation! Sweep this bronzer across cheeks and forehead for a natural, sun-kissed look or add drama by using it as a contouring powder. Formulated to avoid orange undertones, however you brush on this bronzer, you’ll always be golden. So what is so special about this particular bronzer?

The Balm Take Home the Bronze Bronzer Oliver // Review, Swatch, Makeup Look

I have the shade Oliver (I´m NW10) and I totally recommend it to the fairest skin tones, it´s not gray or orange at all. I apply it on my cheekbones and around my... TheBalm Cosmetics boasts a complete line of makeup, skin care, hair care and nail polish.

the balm take home the bronze review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Web Design Services Compared and Reviewed by Crazy Egg

Table Of Content View All Entertain­ment & Media We’ll help you get started Best for Cheap E-Commerce Sites Meet Your Los Angeles Web De...